The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Taking down mighty c6 Zr1

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
More to come!

Keltalon taking down mighty mustang and then let off at the end because of misfiring. the eclipse reached 167.7 mph shortly before letting off and costed to 146.2!

Found this video on the internet that go pro was certainly pointed at my car on his back window. He was very confident that I would be left in the dust!

Where is the video of the zr1 owner after the race? Was waiting for than one! :D
Lol I've been begging for the vid as well!! Cmon Kels stop playing man!

i think you should post in your Georgia half mile thread because it's nice to see the old car run vs how the new car runs. It's pretty cool! Because I used my tablet and laptop to compar them both. Fun! And interesting.

Very nice! I was watching your vids then stumbled upon this, and about halfway through realized it was the same event! Didn't see your car in there, but here's footage of the event incase you're interested

Yes that's actual boost. I am trying to upload the pull that matches the log.
33PSI????? is that accurate??????

This is a track shakedown run in preparation for next week 1/4 drag outing!

Whats the deal with your timing? It's flat the whole pull and 15.2 is pretty high @ peak torque. Rod bearing aren't gonna be too happy for very long.

Nice run tho, cars sounds good!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back