The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Taking a break after 8 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good luck Lando, I wish I had enough $ to pick up that auto. RR's are nice and roomy and there's nothing like riding in something big and luxurious. I've got an 02 Eddie Bauer Expedition and it's great for trips or even packing all the friends up and going out to eat. Gas mileage sucks, but you kinda get used to it. Congratulations and good luck!

Brad

Thanks man. We actually sold the auto last Sat to a local DSMer and in a strange event of coincidence, booked our return to Jamaica for our 1year anniversary next Oct. :rocks:

LandoAWD said:
Thanks man. We actually sold the auto last Sat to a local DSMer and in a strange event of coincidence, booked our return to Jamaica for our 1year anniversary next Oct. :rocks:

Let me guess, your taking the Rover and parachuting out of a transport plane, 007 style!! ROFL :laser:

LaserDad91 said:
Let me guess, your taking the Rover and parachuting out of a transport plane, 007 style!! ROFL :laser:
No way am I driving in Jamaica. Those people make this forum look like LeMans drivers.

LandoAWD said:
No way am I driving in Jamaica. Those people make this forum look like LeMans drivers.

hey,i grew up in jamaica.. LOL

when your there,let me know,i might be there too

btw,the clear corners are harder to find than thought,but im still on it :thumb:

Good Luck with the Rover Lando. Kinda sad to see this thread but im sure youll own another dsm soon. I however disagree with getting rid of one of the most rarest DSM's around, and ofcourse those would be the AWD lasers. Youll be itching for boost pretty soon ;)..but regardless, u gotta do what u gotta do. Other things more important in life that need to be taken care of..& i cant believe im saying this..LOL

Raph said:
hey,i grew up in jamaica.. LOL

when your there,let me know,i might be there too

btw,the clear corners are harder to find than thought,but im still on it :thumb:
Oct 8-14th. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back