The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Take it off........!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer_Gaidin

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2003
Berkley, Michigan
Check out what we did today. What better to do on your day off but strip an awd. Doesn't look like much but we got some good stuff off it!

Attachments

• Dsc00498.jpg
    Dsc00498.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 363
  • Dsc00499.jpg
    Dsc00499.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Dsc00501.jpg
    Dsc00501.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 358
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a laser!!!!!!! ur going to DSM hell...... hahah j\k, whats the deal with this thing???? Bought to part out?

It's not mine..it is my very close dsm buddy Casey's...but it was a car that was bought to drive...however, the engine ended up getting a hole in one of the pistons..and misc...other stuff. But we salvaged alot of great parts. This car has went into many different DSMS...it was worth ever penny he paid. I think he didn't even pay $600 for it. So it was gravy...

Just a little pic of what was in the drive today...nice shot i might say.

Attachments

• Dsc00504.jpg
    Dsc00504.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 326
I think I could fit in the driveable red car's wheel gap.

Too bad you live so far away, I could use a front bumper. :cry:

why in the hell would you want a laser front bumper. thats is the most ugly dsm bumper ever!

Laser front bumper...garbage...the stock rear bumper...great. The laser rear is one of the best...well for that year at least.

Hey- want to sell a Michigander your wheels? I just bent my front driver side rim... =\

falcone4g63 said:
why in the hell would you want a laser front bumper. thats is the most ugly dsm bumper ever!

I need a new bumper that I can hack open for my front mount. i dont care what kind of bumper, just need a 92-94. :D

Now with your next day off, take the wings off those other dsm's :laugh:

He you find me a carbon fiber hatch that isn't crap and i'll put that on. That's the original plan but i can't find one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back