The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Take Advantage of These Rebates at RockAuto!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Jan 26, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
ACDelco, AMS, KYB, Power Stop, SKF and SMP have current rebates. Some are ending soon!

ACDelco
- Save on Spark Plugs (up to $48), Cabin, Engine Air, Fuel ($3.50 per filter) and Oil Filters ($1.50 per filter).
AMS
- $25 rebate with purchase of an AMS Clutch System Kit.
KYB
- Get up to $75 with purchase of four KYB shocks, struts or complete assemblies.
Power Stop
- Get up to a $30 rebate with purchase of select Power Stop brake kits. Offer ends March 31!
SKF
- 10% instant rebate on the entire line of SKF Wheel Bearing & Hubs. Offer ends March 31!
Standard Motor Products
- 10% instant rebate on select SMP Throttle Bodies. Offer ends March 31!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Go to the ("Promotions and Rebates") page or look up your vehicle in the RockAuto catalog and watch for the little yellow star
next to the part names.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

ACDelco, AMS, KYB, Power Stop, SKF and SMP have current rebates. Some are ending soon!

ACDelco
- Save on Spark Plugs (up to $48), Cabin, Engine Air, Fuel ($3.50 per filter) and Oil Filters ($1.50 per filter).
AMS
- $25 rebate with purchase of an AMS Clutch System Kit.
KYB
- Get up to $75 with purchase of four KYB shocks, struts or complete assemblies.
Power Stop
- Get up to a $30 rebate with purchase of select Power Stop brake kits. Offer ends March 31!
SKF
- 10% instant rebate on the entire line of SKF Wheel Bearing & Hubs. Offer ends March 31!
Standard Motor Products
- 10% instant rebate on select SMP Throttle Bodies. Offer ends March 31!

Go to the ("Promotions and Rebates") page or look up your vehicle in the RockAuto catalog and watch for the little yellow star
next to the part names.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com
For a second there I was like "AMS has products on RockAuto???? Nice!!!!" - but I see it's a different AMS :)

I have used the rebate program and although it takes a few months, I got a check from PowerStop. Just so everyone knows. :thumb:

I just bought 4 KYB struts and both front and rear Power Stop brake sets, so should be getting $25 + $30 back. Btw I don't think it's just for Rock Auto purchases. I got the KYB's from them but the Power Stops from Amazon, and I didn't see anything about how it couldn't be from them. I guess I'll find out eventually.

Btw PS's a good company to deal with. As I wrote up in a thread today, there was an issue with the pads that came with the rear set (slightly chipped, and possibly fake). I sent them some photos and within an hour they shipped me a new set.

I also sent out the rebate today. Since each set was purchased separately, I included a rebate form for each in the same envelope. Hopefully that won't be a problem too.

As for the KYB's, the online application form seems to say that you have to upload an image of each each strut's UPC code, in addition to the invoice, but the ones I got from Rock Auto don't appear to have any UPC's. Does anyone know how this works?

I have used the rebate program and although it takes a few months, I got a check from PowerStop. Just so everyone knows. :thumb:

I've rarely gotten rebates in less than 2-3 months. But in the many years I've been sending them in, I think I've only ever not gotten 1 or 2 out of dozens. Once I got a rebate a year after sending it in--at a new address all the way on the other coast!

Dam, well thats not your ideal experience, but mine has been real good. The pads you listed might just be knockoffs, I can't really tell, but what I can tell is, they are packaged like mine and I am using them on my fronts and they are working good with the dual piston caliper swap. I hope thats gives inspiration!
BTW, I got them from one of our vendors not Amazon. I'm starting to think of it as the alternate Fleabay "sometimes".
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back