The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Take a year off maybe??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just swap to a different rig if I get tried of one.... I have 4 and none are stock. :hellyeah:

Take time off and just hold on to the car until your ready to continue with it.

Up until last summer I had taken a couple years off and just daily drove the car, then the car bug bit me again and I finally put all the parts on it I had laying around and fixed a bunch of things and now I cant wait for the nice weather so I can continue with it this summer.

Wow crazy that I have now been outta the game now since summer 2010 ....reading this old thread makes me wanna start buying the parts again.

Wow crazy that I have now been outta the game now since summer 2010 ....reading this old thread makes me wanna start buying the parts again.

it's funny that i was about to reply, saw the age, of the post, saw your recent comment and now am postint because my original advice will probably still apply and that is

if you're posting you probably know what the right thing is or what you will do but are looking for backing to you thoughts//

with that said, hope the rec room is done, it's good to see ya back, and keep us updated on the coming eclipse upgrades :D

If it makes you feel any better I've had a set of wheels sitting freshly powdercoated for the DSM for 2 years now because I haven't had spare cash around to get tires :( THe DSM hasn't even left my property since May because the money to register/insure it could be used elsewhere. The wife (to be) wants to redo some stuff in the house, I want to put some $$$ into the garage, it goes on and on. Having a $500+ per month car payment on the evo doesn't help either :cry:

Hehe since I posted in here way back when, I sold the above mentioned rims, parted out the 2gnt and paid off the Evo. Also done plenty of work on the house and to the garage but there's always something else to do. Oh and getting married and having a kid REALLY changes the priority of where your funds go

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back