The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

tail light conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitseclipse101

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2002
Connecticut
i plan on buying new tail lights this week to do a conversion, i was wondeing if anyone had any suggestion on ones that aren't to hard to do, i was looking a supra tail lights and R32 skyline lights also, any advice is appreciated, thanks

They are both going to be hard to do.. Maybe its the fact that they go on a toyota and a nissan and you are trying to put it on to a mitsubishi

here's pic for you of a great supra conversion it also has a dual exhaust.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by OTshay2003
i like this way of doing the supra lights

Doesn't look as good as you think. I've seen it in person www.robsautobody.com did that work though, if you are interested.

Good Luck with the conversion, do something different:p

i think the eclipse light look better than the supra lights. they just dont flow right or somethin? Ive never seen a 2g with skyline lights the only 1g. it looks sick on a 1g! but i dunno if it would look good on a 2g. there so much more rounded then a 1g.

the red eclipse was a clean conversion. the purple/bluish one, is kinda sloppy. they didn't even mold them to the body or anything. they just fiberglassed them into the stock taillights so no real body work would have to be done. just cut out the shape and size of the supra light out of the stock 3 piece tails, fiberglass it all together, then bolt it back up. good idea to save money, but not as clean. still, i would like supra tails but i've seen lowered trucks with them now so it's on to something else now.
later

hey bedlam, where'd you get that picture of the red eclipse w/ supra conversion?? thats my buddy's car. how funny. He's up here at Oregon, and I about 20-30 minutes away from him. We meet up usually on weekends and kick it. Its a non-turbo GS, but he turboed it and its' sure damn pretty fast.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back