The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tacktrix OpenPort needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrappys93talon

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 12, 2012
savannah, Georgia
Ok fellow dsmsavannah drivers, I'm looking for someone who has the tacktrix OpenPort that can help m out with a good tune and flash, I recently installed a true mhi e316g and am getting bigger injectors, I need someone who possesses the tacktrix OpenPort and if you do and can hook me up with a decent tune, I will throw some cash your way, I have a 99 gst with a blackbox ECM... If y'all can help it would be awasome

[QUO="Swish, post: 153472182, member: 111389"]Yo you still in savannah?[/QUOTE]
Yes im still in savannah, my cell is 912-346-5538
I just came up on some stuff my buddy Dan and I stripped out of a 1g gsx at lkq, now I've got hks 272s Siemens 750s I'm currently pulling my motor apart for a fresh full master rebuild, but will be back up soon any help would be happily accepted

Could have bolted the cam caps back on so I could have bought that head. I took almost everything else off the car.

Kent call me I have the caps and bolts I needed the springs and retainers[DOUBLEPOST=1415995187][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I work for Bubba daiss driving a wrecker so I get to see all the cars before they get dropped[DOUBLEPOST=1415995304][/DOUBLEPOST][QUOTEI : 153475833, member: 111389"]wait what!!!! That place never has crap when i go :( lucky man! LOL my baby is on jack stands in the garage. bleh[/QUOTE]
Swish i dont know what you need but you should call me too im sure i have a few parts to help and if i dont my buddy dan might[DOUBLEPOST=1415995702][/DOUBLEPOST]Fb search by email [email protected]

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back