The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

T4 turbine housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91-gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
San Jose, California
I was wondering if i bought a T4 .68 a/r P-trim turbine housing, could i bolt it onto any turbo that used a t3/t4 turbine housing as long as the bolt pattern on the center section matched the T4 turbine housing? I am asking this question because i see turbos that match this T4 turbine housing bolt patter on the center section, but i wanted to know if that meant that the turbine wheel would fit it as well, or is this not the case?
Thanks for the help

Almost all garrett center sections are able to accept t4 housings but the wheel has to match the housing. Bolting a t4 P-trim housing to a t3/t4 with a stage 3 turbine wheel or something other than a P-trim turbine wheel may result in undesirable performance.

the reason i ask is because i wanted to buy a holset hx40 and put on the .68 a/r t4 turbine housing, but i am not sure which one will fit the turbine wheel.
thanks for the help

91-gsx said:
the reason i ask is because i wanted to buy a holset hx40 and put on the .68 a/r t4 turbine housing, but i am not sure which one will fit the turbine wheel.
thanks for the help

You try giving bullseye a call? the hx40 comes natively with a Divided outlet T4 exhaust housing, but im sure bullseye can help put you in the right direction

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back