The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

t3/t4 install question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badturbo

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2003
tulsa, Oklahoma
OK the time has come for the turbo upgrade I'm going with a t3/t4 the specs are

.50 for something I'm not to turbo smart so i don't know what these #'s are

.83ar

76trim t350 turbine wheel

to4e housing with 2.5 inlet and 2.5 outlet

56trim gt40 compresser wheel 2.41/3.22 61mm inducer and flows 65lb/min

now i know alot of you will say that turbo is to big and ask what supporting mods i have but i got a killer deal and this is only the start of my buildup and I'm currently running 550's, uicp, bov, 2.5in exhaust,safc ,boost controller,and intake, for the turbo upgrade I'm getting 255gph in tank pump, xspower manifold ,front mount,victory performance o2 housing,downpipe,clutch and tuning.

my question is when i get this turbo which i know is big to huge do i need to get slim fans or are the stock ones fine as far as clearance for the turbo

turbo here is the turbo

Yes, that is a big turbo that is WAY overkill for your current setup and will likely find it's way back to eBay when you see just how laggy it is (.82A/R StgV OMG ).

You do know that you'll need a special exhaust manifold and O2 housing to mate up with that turbo. Depending on what you get will dictate what other mods to fans/intake/IC Piping you will need.

Or you could pick up one of THESE exhaust housings which should clear the water pipe but will require "hacking" of the PS fan :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back