The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

T25 Gsx vs. 2011 camaro SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My parents couldnt make it to the track tonight unfortuately, but i was able to run and have video ill post tomorrow, but i ran a 16.5 at 89 mph my transmission is so messed up 2nd gear wouldnt go in i had to fight for 3 seconds to get in, but when i get a new trans i dont see why i wouldnt be able to go 13s easy i mean 16.5 at 89, i should go 100 mph no problem

My 1g gsx ran 14.7@89 only mods were small 16g@15psi, turbo back, intake and link. So I don't think you'll be cutting 13s easy. Even if you do manage 13s you'll still get scraped by the SS.LOL

My 1g gsx ran 14.7@89 only mods were small 16g@15psi, turbo back, intake and link. So I don't think you'll be cutting 13s easy. Even if you do manage 13s you'll still get scraped by the SS.LOL

Were you running on three cylinders?! My GSR-4 would do a 14.5@93 on the 14b @ 15psi and just an exhaust.

How is it slower? the car feels twice as fast as my gsx did and if i ran a 13.9 it would be a good race the camaro runs 13.1 with a pro driver my moms not that LOL the problem at the track is everyone goes out and buys 50k dollar supercharged gt 500 mustangs and run 15s in them because they cant drive them

But for the 13sec or less, I'm free.

im with pics of the mom too on this one :) it seems racing is in your family, mind showing us a pic of your sister as well?

i feel bad for your previous 2g experience, but keep in mind, racing eats cash. if you wanna play, you are gonna have to pay. still, goodluck with your race, and as a fellow dsm, i hope you beat the camaro :)

It was very hot out that day, stock side mount was heat soaked by 3rd. The numbers make perfect sense to me, not sure what your problem is??

My 1st 91 back in '04 ran a 13.4@98 (I believe that was the trap) with just an open downpipe, 18psi, 112/93 mix 255 pump, and a hacked air can. I don't buy the heatsoak excuse. This was on an otherwise stock 170k longblock and turbo.

Youtube is pretty fast stuff.

You done yet?

The vast majority can view a youtube video without having an account (without age restrictions) so yeah, and you have to navigate to your videos secion of your FB which you need an account for. Youtube is your friend! And ours!

where the hell is the vid, this thread has so far been a giant troll...:banghead:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back