The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

T-shirt fundraiser for Wendy Pate and family.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
I have been trying to think of a way to help The Pate family. So this is what I have come up with. I will be selling these t-shirts for $12 or embroidered hats for $14 (shipping included) each and the proceeds will go to the Pate famiy. If interested you can either pay for them via paypal with my email addreess: [email protected] or you can mail cash or money order to: Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing, 606 Third Street, Aberdeen, MD 21001.
Include which shirt, size, and shipping address. Email me first to make sure I have your size. Small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, and a few 3 & 4x-larges (but not in every style).

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ohh sad there is none for the 420a guys :(

I'm sorry, I'll tell you what, if you email me a pic of your car, I'll make you a keychain with your car on one side and I'll change the "Are you a DSMer?" to accomodate the 420a on the other side. :thumb: $10 shipping included and proceeds go to Wendy.

What about some that say "I supported Wendy" or something to that affect? Maybe with a pic of her car on the back or something?

Otherwise, I would dig having the top left for the front, and the definition to the right of that on the back....but I am sure it doesn't work that way...LOL

I will be ordering up a couple at least next payday.

What about some that say "I supported Wendy" or something to that affect? Maybe with a pic of her car on the back or something?

Otherwise, I would dig having the top left for the front, and the definition to the right of that on the back....but I am sure it doesn't work that way...LOL

I will be ordering up a couple at least next payday.

The shirts are in stock and can't be changed. For the key chain I can put anything you want. Her car is looking different everyday and not sure what it will look like in the end. But when your ready to order just let me know and I can make it look however you would like.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back