The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Syracuse area people

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticpower02

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2009
syracuse/fulton, New_York
like the title says.how many dsm'ers are there in here.i saw a thread where some guys meet up on thompson road sometimes.would like to know if we could get something going, like fill half the parking lot with dsms to represent.there is another spot nearby where people arent such pricks but on the other hand,not many people go there.its the mcdonalds on erie blvd and midler ave.i havent had my gsx out there yet, but would love to meet up.lets discuss

You are a little mixed up, erie blvd is full of douchbags, Dunkin Dougnuts on thompson has the better crowd... check out cny1320.com for local information on syracuse. there are not that many DSMer's on the site, but me and i think one other, but it'd be nice to set something up, along with a cruise maybe...

I'm "steve" on cny1320.

Yea I live in Utica. We use to bring a good amount of people to the thompson rd dunkin donuts. People are douche bags out there though :p Lol I've came with everything from my 98 GST Spyder, to my 95 corolla, to my 90 GST. All a bunch of haters out there. We get a better crowd out here in Utica with more action then in syracuse. I havent been out there in a while though :p

You are a little mixed up, erie blvd is full of douchbags, Dunkin Dougnuts on thompson has the better crowd... check out cny1320.com for local information on syracuse. there are not that many DSMer's on the site, but me and i think one other, but it'd be nice to set something up, along with a cruise maybe...

I'm "steve" on cny1320.

well thats how it was when i went out there the last few years.idont know,maybe things have changed.anyways,it'd be nice to get somewhat of a meet going whether its here,Utica... wherever.

The nice thing about Utica is that it is right in the middle of the state :p

im up at ft drum i didnt know there where places where they meet up around here so whats up what one is better

i'm like 7 min from drum...if you don't see my car look for a white duramax with stacks...stop me sometime...maybe we can roll down to the 'cuse together

yeah utica was a good crowd..but your roads suck ass..LOL im down for whatever

i think we should go to STM'S Street Car Shootout the 13th @ NYIRP...i'll be there for sure with the new clutch:pray: I've hung out with Emery and his crew and their pretty good people...let me know...i'll be there all weekend:D

Every place is going to have some "bad apples", anybody that wants to come out and meet some people in the syracuse area let me know. I'd be willing to host a small event for everyone to get together. LMK via PM if you are interested and I will put something together. My DSM will be up and running by next weekend. Doubt that I will be at the STM Shootout, but you never know...

I'm in the Cuse area. Bout 20 minutes out on the Thruway.

Add me to the list, I'm at grad school in Seneca Falls, NY but the car is currently back in PA. I want to get it up here for a few weeks before the weather comes in. I'll be around and would love to meet up either way.

ESTA Drag Strip is having a Test-n-Tune on 19 September. Probably one of the last ones this year... If anyone is interested I will be there and after we can cruise out to my shop and have a cookout or something... Then terrorize the streets of syracuse, DSM style...

ESTA Drag Strip is having a Test-n-Tune on 19 September. Probably one of the last ones this year... If anyone is interested I will be there and after we can cruise out to my shop and have a cookout or something... Then terrorize the streets of syracuse, DSM style...

that'll work out good because i'll have my car up and running by wednesday.count me in.

Anything going on sunday the 20th at esta? I don't think i'll be able to make it down saturday:cry:

ESTA has normal racing on Sunday's... Check thier website. Youre more than welcome to come down and hang out anytime, someone's always around our shop... I remember seeing your car out at STM when I was getting tuned, nice car.

BTW, my name is steve, I'm an admin at cny1320.com, I have a 1995 Talon Tsi AWD, her name is pinky, she's white with flouresent pink wheels... Stop by and say hi...

BTW, my name is steve, I'm an admin at cny1320.com, I have a 1995 Talon Tsi AWD, her name is pinky, she's white with flouresent pink wheels... Stop by and say hi...

I know ive seen that car before

I know ive seen that car before

I've heard rumors that there is one running around utica/rome area, if that is where you saw it, then it was not mine... But if you see it again please let me know, I want to race it for rights of the pink wheels...

-Steve

I've heard rumors that there is one running around utica/rome area, if that is where you saw it, then it was not mine... But if you see it again please let me know, I want to race it for rights of the pink wheels...

-Steve

i've heard your car is pretty quick :sneaky:

ESTA has normal racing on Sunday's... Check thier website. Youre more than welcome to come down and hang out anytime, someone's always around our shop... I remember seeing your car out at STM when I was getting tuned, nice car.

where is your shop? whats it called...i'm on the other site cny1320.com as dirtymax white duramax with stacks...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back