The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Symptoms of improperly adjusted clutch pedal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSTurbo1

10+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2012
Pickens, SC, South_Carolina
Hey guys I have replaced my master and slave cylinder. My problem is the I have to bleed the hydraulics about two times a day. It slowly gets harder and harder to shift. I can't visually see any leaks I'm my line. I know that the adjustment rod coming from the master is adjusted all the way out. I am def getting clutch drag. Does this sound like improperly adjusted to the point that the bleeder is not able to open. It shift perfect until about 20 to thirty miles of driving.

I think that the clutch pump only happens on 2gs. dont think the 1g have this problem. I am in the same boat man I have been battling it for awhile now and think its part of the reason I keep breaking shift forks!!!

I think that the clutch pump only happens on 2gs. dont think the 1g have this problem. I am in the same boat man I have been battling it for awhile now and think its part of the reason I keep breaking shift forks!!!

Nope.. According to Jack from Jacks transmissions, it affects 1gs and 2gs

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back