The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Swingin' in to say hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me either man. Me either. A broken ring land was the final straw. Managed to consistently run 35psi on stock internals though. Anti-lag pushed her over the edge when I was trying for 10s.

So is this the thread for former dsmers to check in on?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Parted the car out last fall. Guy in Ohio bought the shell and chased down my flares. Hes gathering parts right now to build it back up.

Ive got a hci 95 mustang now thats pretty much full bolton.

hello there grandpa.. well ima noobie.. 22years of age.. loving the 2gs.. they only way we are connected is because we love/loved DSMs.. much respect to ya.. i always appreciate a word from the wise.. welcome back tired man.. you had a great journey i bet..

now its time to pass that wrench on...

hello there grandpa.. well ima noobie.. 22years of age.. loving the 2gs.. they only way we are connected is because we love/loved DSMs.. much respect to ya.. i always appreciate a word from the wise.. welcome back tired man.. you had a great journey i bet..

now its time to pass that wrench on...

Have you ever heard of capital letters?

That huge wing must have you absorbing too many retard-rays.

Because you pushing it is faster than the 420a correct?

id rather be pushing one then be on a forum all day, about a car i dont even own..

LOLo get out here josh.. you jerk, we are stealing grandpas re-entrance

Sad thing about that is, I know more about a car I don't currently own than you do and you just so happen to own 2 of them..

soooooo.... doesnt that make you a "has-been".. congrats we have another grandpa! LOL

leave me alone bro!! LOL i like you.. but i will keep going if you do. LOL

i am still a newbie

Currently in the process of finding one.. So a wannabe?

The only people I bug on here are the ones that look like they are too lazy to type correctly. Use Spacebar, less periods, and capital letters and I'll leave you alone. N00bs just dont understand this.

Traitor!!!!!!!!

Any idea what you are moving on to?
Harley Davidsons LOL

Parted the car out last fall. Guy in Ohio bought the shell and chased down my flares. Hes gathering parts right now to build it back up.

Ive got a hci 95 mustang now thats pretty much full bolton.

Sad to lose another old skooler! I have no regrets. Yet... :hmm:

No regrets here either Devil. The fwd thing was interesting but not very fun.

I hear ya. My long term plan is an old shoebox nova (62 or 63) with a 5.3 and turbo. I think that'd be streetable and fun.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back