The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Swingin' in to say hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilSperm

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2002
Holdrege, Nebraska
I log in here once or twice a year. I thought I'd drop a quick hello to anyone that remembers me. Im sure most of you have sold your DSMs by now. Post up and let me know what you've been up to!

Hopefully this thread is acceptable, I couldn't find a "useless thread" rule. ;)

I remember you..... tee hee.
38681d1096214458-look-me-run-like-girl-p9260082.jpg

Still to this day, one of the funniest pics on DSM Tuners to me.

One of the old schoolers like myself that are still on here. Not many of us left.....

Hey Dsperm. Why don't you post more often? I remember you and Defiant getting into it. LOL

Thanks for the welcome, not so much for resurfacing that picture ;-)

Im good, still have the talon. I stuck a shep stage 4 tranny in it last fall and went from a best time of 12.08 to a 11.29 1st pass, who would have thought LOL. I still have a brand new motor sitting in my basement in pieces too! :p

The band is done, I haven't picked up my guitar in about 5 years but it looks at me everyday and asks me to play it. Is Defiant still around?

OH AND, I chopped all my hair off last summer. Locks of Love got 32 inches from me...kinda cool. Its weird having short hair but sliding around under a car is WAY easier

We're not too sure about Defiant. He's been MIA since late September...the n00bs are taking over! ROFL

I'm sure he'll have an absolute field day when he finally does make his return.

Nice run BTW!

Wow, havn't heard from you in years. I check back here every so often. I havn't had another DSM since my 96' TSi AWD if you remember that one.

I bought a house, got married, steady career and still ride. I always say I will pick up another DSM, but end up doing different projects.

Devilsperm,
Hey i remember seeing your posts from way back in the day. I got out of dsms for a few years but picked up my 5th 1g about a year ago. You never get out in this game. Good to see another old school dsm'r around :thumb:
Here the laser i've been working on when i can.

Attachments

• 123456.jpg
    123456.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 208
8 months later and my DSM has been almost completely parted out :(

It's time for me to pursue other things that don't involve me throwing a wrench across the garage. 9 years of DSMing has come to a close for me. Maybe its time to pick up the guitar again eh?
Cheers!

Sold the white talon last week and took my parts car, 6 transmissions, 2 un-usable 6 bolts blocks and a plethora of aluminum to the scrap yard today. I am finally 100% DSM free. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back