The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Suspension upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wongster

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2005
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
Ok after reading the postings.. i have decided to go for a tokico illumina shocks and eibach prokits springs... i finally got the springs but are still waiting for the shocks..

was wonder before i install them... is there anything else i should upgrade while i am there? since this car is 8 years old.. might as well maybe replace or upgrade so incase nothing else breaks down next year or something...

i am mostly using my talon for street driving and some agressive driving or speeding whenever i have the urge.... will prob never take it to the track...

Really the only other main thing down there that is about due for replacement would be your axles. Or depending on how many times they've been turned, your rotors might be due as well.

Any suspension bushings that are worn out would be good to replace. I installed the energy susension bushings on my car a few months back. It was worth it, but it was a lot of work.

pinder91 said:
Any suspension bushings that are worn out would be good to replace. I installed the energy susension bushings on my car a few months back. It was worth it, but it was a lot of work.

are those better the polyurethane bushings?

yea i replaced my rotors last year so they should be fine..

Thanks guys!

Throw some SS brake lines on there! And those poly bushings if you can do the work and live with the harshness.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back