The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

suprnova = down ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1boost

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 21, 2004
Chicago -schaumburg-, Illinois
Well I just wanted to know if anyone knows about suprnova... i used to use that place all the time to get movies and apps. I think its down, does anyone know what happened to it. Well what other torrent sites do you guys use. I need a good one :p

:talon: Gen1Boost :talon:

I use Suprnova all the time also, I'm guessing their server(s) were overloaded.

torrentreactor.net
torrentbox.com
puretna.com
isohunt.com

Boost Lee said:
I use Suprnova all the time also, I'm guessing their server(s) were overloaded.

torrentreactor.net
torrentbox.com
puretna.com
isohunt.com
Not a big surprise. Most likely they are just fixing them from the previous time they went down haha. They just got a new server so probably still some kinks to be worked out...

Suprnova goes down in the mornings because I think their server reboots. It's back up now.

" As you have probably noticed, we have often had downtimes. This was because it was so hard to keep this site up!
But now we are sorry to inform you all, that SuprNova is closing down for good in the way that we all know it.
We do not know if SuprNova is going to return, but it is certainly not going to be hosting any more torrent links.
We are very sorry for this, but there was no other way, we have tried everything."

that was taken right off the home page...

damnit

Nova is down for good, it was being threatned by the mpaa.

Eh maybe I'll give some of these other sites a try, I never really used any other site except for suprnova.

I'm thinking about making my own referral-based server and tracking system.

psychlow said:
I'm thinking about making my own referral-based server and tracking system.

Oh ok, so you have a dedicated 1.5+ ghz machine with a little over a GB of ram and a fast connection? Oh okay.

Jebus[tuning] said:
Oh ok, so you have a dedicated 1.5+ ghz machine with a little over a GB of ram and a fast connection? Oh okay.

Currently, no, but I could build one with little else more than spare parts in my bedroom.

But thanks for being condescending, anyway.

Trackers really don't need much bandwidth, and .torrent files are extremely small.

psychlow said:
Currently, no, but I could build one with little else more than spare parts in my bedroom.

But thanks for being condescending, anyway.

Trackers really don't need much bandwidth, and .torrent files are extremely small.

Sounds awesome :thumb: :thumb: If you need any sort of tech help, I might be able to help you out ;)

Redmachine said:
www.lokitorrent.com is as good as suprnova but you have to register(free of course)
It is my #1 choice

(12/28 UPDATE!) LokiTorrent is officially being sued by the MPAA (Image of the legal paper here)! If you've ever benefited from this site or file-sharing in general, now is the time to show your support. We are looking at a cost of $30K per month in fees. Please don't think that reaching 100% will ensure an open and shut case, as we all know the tactics of the MPAA. Recent estimates by attorneys are looking at 2-3 times this amount in a full-on battle. Help us fight back and ensure your right to share doesn't end here.

Maybe not too much longer

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back