The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Supra Side mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneFastGST

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2002
Tomball_TX
i know there are alot of posts about the supra side mount. but i have yet another quesion :D

i picked up a supra side mount from a friend with a 1995 supra wit 100k miles on the IC. is it still ganna be effective? more then my stock IC with 40k miles on it? is it hard to install? do i need to buy anymore piping? are there any vfaqs?

YES there are alot of post on this
YES It will still be more effective.
YES there are VFAQ's for it

Even though it says in the vfaq, make sure you clean the intercooler out really good. I only say this because you mentioned it has 100k miles on it. I have one on my car its not that hard to install if you are used to working with custom stuff..( not just bolt on kits etc..)

Make sure it doesnt hang down either. Mine hung down a little bit and it got ripped off on the test drive and well its in a couple pieces now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back