The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Supra killing Cobra 170 mph+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:thumbdown Damn the link is dead....

damn the killed the link

i have it on my computer if anyone wants to host it. they will not be dissapointed.

:thumb: Awesome vid. I'd prefer the sound of a spoolin' turbo over a whiny supercharger anyday.:D

:mad: the damn link went tits up and took on water right when i was dowloading it

Originally posted by Talon4ever
:thumb: Awesome vid. I'd prefer the sound of a spoolin' turbo over a whiny supercharger anyday.:D

I agree:D This vid is over on Supraforums with a good link. I think it's under Kill stories or Multimedia forums.

thanks for a good link :thumb:

yea no problem. i saw it over at racingflix and then i saw this post for it with the dead link so y not post a working link

#### people shouldnt even bother racing modified supras nomore, just ####it , when you see one think "forget about it" , ####ign stock block moda####as pull of 600+ whp , I would jsut give up

Go over to Supraforums. It's on the website. Look at my previous post.

I know the guy with that supra. He was running 19psi on a t67 or something, he used to have a t88 but didn't like the lag. The supra and the Mustang both have methanol, and the supra has the AEM EMS.

:thumbdown that one still doesnt werk for me:cry: WTF i wanna see it!!! sounds like a good vid

oooh my ####in god, that supra was badass!!!! at least the stang guy finally got a win on teh rx7.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back