The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Superbowl Predictions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliminat0r

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2003
Clinton Township, Michigan
I would love to see two team's i like go which is KC and seatlle but it aint happening. im going with Kc vs GB for the superbowl and i hope KC wins but with this awesome streak Brett's been having since his father died im confident there getting to the bowl. which sucks cause i don't like GB damn Bronco's piss me off they didnt even try. I can only laugh at Minnesota they sucked ass :laugh:

KC is doing very good this year. KC REPRESENT!! I live in kc anyway. But I would really like them to go to the SuperBowl this year. And they just might:thumb:

KC vs. GB but da Pack shall prevail and not lose to KC again

Kansas City, they've been good every year since I started following the NFL. I think this is their year.My Vikings and Steelers didn't make it this year, not too excited...

Patriots are def going to be in it. Kansas City doesn't have the depth needed to go all the way. They cannot defend against the run and certainly not the pass. I think Patriots vs. Eagles. The Eagles could win it if McNabb is on.

It'll be GB and Eagles in the NFC championship game but Philly is a far better team.

Just my .02

Originally posted by Eliminat0r
damn Bronco's piss me off they didnt even try.

And why should they risk their best players getting hurt when that game didn't matter? The next game will matter, but GB.......LOL...... If the Broncos did try GB woulda got stomped. They got so damn lucky getting that fumble, then the interception, both returned for TD's. LUCKY, and if the 1st string was playing, not 3rd (that's right 3rd) string then the Broncos woulda won.

My vote is for KC. Been a long time since they've done really well. I'd sure like to see them go all the way!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the person who said kc's defense suck your
wrong they just get tired look at the stats no one will even get past 20 yards by that D in the first half but after that they get tired and start creating holes in the D-Line. So all KC has to do to win is go back to the bread and butter priest holmes all they have to do is keep pounding the run and occasionally passing and they will go all the way because there defense rules when there not about to pass out on the field and plus all the running will take time off the clock and give the other teams less chances to score. it's all about clock control for KC and St. Louis if they do that good they'll go but bulger's injured so they aint going cause warner's a rusty old bi*** and theyll get eliminated first round same with cowboy's and indianapolis and Baltimore unless tenesse's Qb dies. but here's how its gonna go down

Nfc championship game GB vs Carolina = depends where they paly but i think GB will win. AFC championship Kc vs Ten = KC

E A G L E S EAGLES!....The birds and the pats...birds avenge the early season loss for the first major championship win in philly since god knows how long ago.:cool:

AFC Championship Game- Indy vs N.E.
NFC Championship Game- GB vs Philly
SuperBowl Philly vs N.E.

The Pats win ofcourse:thumb: Thier great defense combined with thier decent offense will be enough to win it all.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back