The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SuperBowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98DropTop

15+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2005
Thunder Bay, ON_Canada
They had some good ones:
1) "Hey guys hurry the magic fridge is back" .... we were laughing our asses off
2)Ameriquest - "well that killed him" ROFL
3) budlight on the roof
4) career builders w/ the monkeys..
5) FedEX- caveman

i know i'm missing some but those were some of the best ones, with the magic beer fridge coming in first in my mind....ROFL ROFL

The sprint commercial at half-time was funny too. That guy got nailed right in the head...twice.ROFL

I shed a tear during the Bud commercial with the baby Clydesdale horse. I think that was the best commercial by far! It really captured all my emotions. I think it was really sweet, and cute too. That little horse was soo cute trying to pull the wagon. And then the older horses were helping him by pushing it. But what really got me was the baby horse didn't know he was being helped. And then it was sweet because the baby thought he was doing it all by himself, and it made him feel really good. I wish I could watch that all over again, it was so cute!

The Bud commercial where they were at a costume party and the guy was dressed as the chair....that was classic.

But being in Canada we miss out on most of the good one's.

Flash said:
I shed a tear during the Bud commercial with the baby Clydesdale horse. I think that was the best commercial by far! It really captured all my emotions. I think it was really sweet, and cute too. That little horse was soo cute trying to pull the wagon. And then the older horses were helping him by pushing it. But what really got me was the baby horse didn't know he was being helped. And then it was sweet because the baby thought he was doing it all by himself, and it made him feel really good. I wish I could watch that all over again, it was so cute!

Did your GF hack into your account?? ROFL

Budweiser Streaker one was good :)

And the Magic fridge one was good too.

& The award for stupidest one goes to.....the stupid Diet Pepsi 'hip hop can' one.

I thought the most interesting ones were the Stunt City & Full Throttle energy drink ones.

a_scobel said:
& The award for stupidest one goes to.....the stupid Diet Pepsi 'hip hop can' one.

I thought the most interesting ones were the Stunt City & Full Throttle energy drink ones.

nope, by far that award goes to hummer for that stupid friggin monster commercial.

GSEclipse06 said:
nope, by far that award goes to hummer for that stupid friggin monster commercial.

Agreed.

Flash said:

I dont know why but what I got from this commercial was its OK to give beer to underage kids. You have a horse who is a baby and the older ones help it out then the dude says, I wont tell if you wont. LOL. maybe Im wrong.

rjdavis21 said:
I dont know why but what I got from this commercial was its OK to give beer to underage kids. You have a horse who is a baby and the older ones help it out then the dude says, I wont tell if you wont. LOL. maybe Im wrong.

i think you're by your lonesome on that one, LOL.

Flash said:
CanadianTSi said:
Did your GF hack into your account?? ROFL

ROFL ROFL That was great!! Every DSMer has their soft side, I agree it was a really good commercial.

My favorite was probably the cave man one.

CanadianTSi said:
The Bud commercial where they were at a costume party and the guy was dressed as the chair....that was classic.

But being in Canada we miss out on most of the good one's.

Obviously you were not watching the game in High Definition then. If you caught it on a U.S. based station in high def you would have gotten all the commercials.. Time to buy a Plasma and a high def receiver LOL...

I thought the burger king one was aight, with the whole puttin the burger thing together with the people all dressed up like tomato's, burger, bun's etc... ROFL

The sprint one with theft deterent was by far the funniest commercial of the night.

a_scobel said:

I hate to pull out the "racial card" and say there was some kind of message in that commercial, but what the h3ll does "Brown & Bubbly" mean??? WTF :notgood: :nono:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back