The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SuperBowl Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I liked the one where the dude tackled the girl, then the chick got him in the bar and the other guy said "Late hit?"

SKOLJACK said:
I hate to pull out the "racial card" and say there was some kind of message in that commercial, but what the h3ll does "Brown & Bubbly" mean??? WTF :notgood: :nono:

took the words out of my mouth.

The Caddy commericals sucked....

The Burger king one was pretty funny how all the chicks were getting tossed on, and the diet pepsi with jacki chan was pretty funny too

Dream On said:
I liked the one where the dude tackled the girl, then the chick got him in the bar and the other guy said "Late hit?"
That one was good. LOL
Mike

98DropTop said:
They had some good ones:
1) "Hey guys hurry the magic fridge is back" .... we were laughing our asses off
2)Ameriquest - "well that killed him" ROFL
3) budlight on the roof
4) career builders w/ the monkeys..
5) FedEX- caveman

i know i'm missing some but those were some of the best ones, with the magic beer fridge coming in first in my mind....ROFL ROFL

I definitely agree with those :thumb:

I must say that PEPSI needs a new marketing person. It also seemed like there was an aweful lot of movie commercials for the superbowl?

Flash said:
I shed a tear during the Bud commercial with the baby Clydesdale horse. I think that was the best commercial by far! It really captured all my emotions. I think it was really sweet, and cute too. That little horse was soo cute trying to pull the wagon. And then the older horses were helping him by pushing it. But what really got me was the baby horse didn't know he was being helped. And then it was sweet because the baby thought he was doing it all by himself, and it made him feel really good. I wish I could watch that all over again, it was so cute

I do agree that this was the most sentimental out of all the commercials. :cry:

The magic fridge and sprint theft deterance system. I need that phone he pitched that bastard hard as hell twice and it didnt break. That is one quality phone LOL.

I didn't really like that bud commercial with the horse pulling the wagon. Me and my buddies were all waiting for something funny to happen....:| then it ended....LOL.. I thought commercials during the superbowl are suppose to be funny and entertaining, that one was a little out of place. Same with "brown and bubbly" WTF , we were laughing at it just because of how stupid it was, and the way it sounded.... They shoulda ended P.diddy doing the Pepsi commercials last year with the one when he pulls up in the big Pepsi truck, that was a good one. I also agree with the BK commercial, only because of the fact that Brook Burke topped it off being the top bun....:sneaky:

what made me laugh is that radioshack was the prime sponsor of the superbowl.

they must enjoy ripping off their employees and using the money they saved/stole to fund the superbowl.

a_scobel said:
Ha..oh please. That commercial was NOT that great, or sentimental. I found it to be just an average commercial.

You must just be related to Chuck Norris then...;)

The Superbowl commercials werent tha tgreat this year. :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back