The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Super lucky bastard!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfusionpm

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2003
San Diego, California
LOL. saw this on an old nissan NX

Attachments

• dsc05643.jpg
    dsc05643.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 446
Originally posted by mitsugsx95
So it says GSX in it. So what.

I would be happy to have that on my car. Its a cheap way to get custom plates...

If I was you I would have waited for him to park then bust out a screwdriver! :D You could hang them on your wall!

Ok GSX in a license plate isn't that neat..now I'd get a good kick if he had mitsubishi eclipse GSX badging..otherwise..bleh. :barf:

i hope a big ghetto ass coke dealer owns that car and he hunts u down for takin a pic of his plate.OMG

Originally posted by Isotta91
i hope a big ghetto ass coke dealer owns that car and he hunts u down for takin a pic of his plate.OMG

LMFAO

Originally posted by Isotta91

Ghetto ass coke dealer dont roll NX's , they roll hoopties with gold trim and dubs, everybody knows that. That looks like an accountants car.

My plates dont say anything - you have to read them. :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back