The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Sunroof wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDgr97GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2009
Romania, Europe
Hi guys. I want to know if the sunroof from 2g GSX have an auto close...exactly like when it's opening...and power after turn the key off exactly like widows have. It's annoying to hold the close button till the sunroof is getting from full open to close position and i find it very hard to close my sunroof when i stop the car... i have to turn the key back in on position after i stop the engine so i can have power to close my sunroof. I'm not sure this is the way it should be...and if this is the way it's working from factory...is there anything i can do so i can have it like i want? Thanks!

Last edited:
If someone wants to provide wiring diagram for the sunroof, i can start brainstorming on how to make the auto-close work.

As far as having power with key off, should be an easy way to wire up the sunroof so it gets power from same source as windows, maybe as simple as a jumper wire in the fuse box.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back