The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Sunday Meet!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
Okay everyone Sunday is gonna be the day to meet up.....I want people to meet at

NORTHGATE MALL at 6pm...........plenty of time to get over a hangover if you were partying on saturday.

Meet in the TARGET/BEST BUY PARKING GARAGE ON THE TOP LEVEL. weather should be clear but if its not then meet on one level down from the very top.

I picked Seatttle for the meet because its half way between everett and tacoma, and the ice/snow isn't bad around here.

I'll post again sunday morning if anything changes so everyone if you can come make it out..................!!!!!

Hey whats up man, yea no problem i should be there on sunday, hey which is northgate mall can i ask, i am pretty sure i know how to get there just making sure, i will be coming from Auburn though

IF your coming NOrth I-5 going through seattle, your going to take the northgate way exit...and head east on northgate way and make a left into the target/best buy

Hey remember this is gonna be after the all important hawks game so everyone if you could just post if your thinking about coming so I can know how many to expect....P.S. I don't care if its only 4 of us...I just wanna meet up with people.

So what is the big plan for this lil meet?? Are we going to stay there and just kick it for however long or.........

Roll up around six....talk look at some cars in the convience of a parking garage.....possibly go eat somewhere around the northgate mall..and then whatever is whatever.

Okay so the hawks just lost a heartbreaker......I'm pissed...but I'm still coming out at six....

P.S. Roads are looking good in seattle how are they everywhere else?

Roads are horrible out in Federal Way where I am now, also in Auburn last night. This area sucks!!

Hey thanks to all who showed up...it was fun........expect the next time we meet up to be at one of the track days at Pacifc Raceways coming up in febuary.

Also I want everyone to thank fastclip who just got on a huge boat headed to iraq today. He's gone with the navy for at least 7months and his eclipse(s) will be waiting to be worked on when he gets back.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back