The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Summit Point - May 3rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twdorris

Supporting Vendor
Feb 13, 2003
Frederick, Maryland
As strange as it sounds, the North East Corvair Council puts on a great track day. It's as laid back as it gets and you get more seat time than you can handle. I easily burn through 20 gallons of e85 when I go and I've always had an awesome time.

I'm going to be there Monday, May 3rd. And, as usual, they're trying to fill some slots. So I wanted to post up about the event and see if we can drum up some interest.

It's at Summit Point and we're running the Summit Point Circuit.

FORMAT: Cars are broken into 3 groups, according to performance potential. Passing will be permitted in designated areas only. Following track familiarization meeting, each group goes out for a 20 minute session. Then the track is open for all participants until the lunch break. After lunch, there is more open track practice until individual timed laps start. Timed laps, starting at approximately 2-3:00, consist of 1 warm up, 2-3 timed, and 1 cool down.

PRICE: $225.

HOSTED BY: North East Corvair Council (NECC) with room for non-Corvair participants. Street or track cars are welcome.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Go to www.neccmotorsports.com and see "announcements" and "registration"

Thomas Dorris

blah, Thomas come out to some NASA and Trackdaze events!! I want to see some moar dsm action!

Do an event during Hyperfest. Tons of shit to do aside from the HPDE stuff going on. Plus tons of night festivities that go on. Well worth it and a lot of fun every year.

As with any NASA event, of course ill be there, either working like usual or maybe driving that one as im trying to get my Time Trial license.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back