The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

suggestions on new custom sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmcurse

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2009
Pasco, Washington
So imagine the trunk/hatch at the back of the eclipse where on the left it says "MITSUBISHI" and the other side reads "GSX". Well, my mitsubishi sticker on that left side is kinda peelin and old and I wanna replace it with a sticker that's has the triple diamonds logo and has the exact same style of lettering but instead of it saying mitsubishi I want it to say my itchy pus$y

Ya I know, it wouldn't actually have a dollar sign in it that's just to "sensor proof it" for the sake of the forums. So I'm taking suggestions and ideas on how to spell my itchy pus$y but make it look official. My itchy pus$y would be misspelled on purpose and all one word to look like MITSUBISHI

Things like, "myitchy####i"or somethin along the lines of that. I know there's a lot of clever cats out there on the forums so I thought I'd ask what you guys think would look best and still be able to obviously read it and get it. LOL. Thanks guys

"Mitchy####i" ? Anyone? LOL

Lol. My car sits next to lifted Chevys and and a 5.0 Mustang. I have to drive an hour to find other tuners. I have a "danger to manifold" sticker underneath my hood. Haha.

I like the mitsubishit sticker.

You could get a sticker that says "My car runs 1 week out of the month, can your honda do that?"

Dear its pretty funny. Lol . For making the custom funny stickers take the measurement first of the place where you want to stick these. Then select the attractive and good design for your custom sticker. I will suggest you to use the vinyl material for your custom stickers. It is adhesive and weather proof. I am also great fan of funny stickers. I personally design these and got these printed from here. You can visit various web sites and check their prices and place the order. Best of luck.

spell pus$y with a i at the end.

Mitchipus$i is what im thinking

but reading it quick i read it as mitch pus$i LOL

Shaunmith quit advertising for what I suspect your sponsors, and get rid of that creppy ass profile pic. Its unsettling considering what we expect coming to the DSM forums. Have a nice day.

To the OP even though this is somewhat old, this thread reminds me of one I brought up a while ago. The idea came about when a couple friends were arguing the correct pronounciation of Mitsubishi. One guy was all about being right (you know the type) so I poked fun told him its pronounced Me-So-Bitchy.

And whalah the idea was born, MESOBTCHI to replace the stock emblen. Actually I bought this car completely unbadged and thought that would be a good start. :p

I don't know how to search the hangout threads otherwise I'd post the link.

I'm more curious where you'd go to actually get a custom enblem like that to match the OEM font style..

I spin a rod weekly, and it doesn't even phase me.

then...... d16's suck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back