The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

suggestion on wheels??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryd

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2001
Bear, Delaware
hey guys I need to get some decently light weight cheap 16" wheels to mount some BFG drag radials to.. do you have any suggestions?? Im not looking to spend a ton as Im not really worried what they look like.. I just need em for the tires :)

can you not just use the factory wheels....or are they not wide enough

How cheap are you talking becasue cheap and lightwieght don't go together.

Later,

i already sold my stock wheels.. i wanted something diff and the stock ones are heavy as sin.. id also like something dark if possible like black.. i havent decided on price yet.. just tryng to get some ideas..

How about these. 159 a pecie 16inch 14.5-15lbs
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Later,

Originally posted by MuttedTSiAWD
How about these. 159 a pecie 16inch 14.5-15lbs
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Later,

Hehe... K1's must be THE cheap lightweight wheel of choice!

The problem you may have with tirerack is getting them to send you a wider set... I think they list the 16x7.5 fitting your car. Of course you can get wider than that and I'm sure they carry them... don't know if they'll sell them to you though...

Blake

Originally posted by larryd
how wide can u go?

Browse the dsm-autox yahoo list... lots of 2g guys on there, and they talk about wheel/tire size combos ALOT.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back