The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Subscribe to my DSM youtube channel!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlashDSM

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2010
stony brook, New_York
hey whats going on guysits racecar richie! i figured ide start this thread to help get my dsm based youtube going!
my channel is mainly about my 99 2g dsm build, but there are some other dsm tech videos on there as well!

if anybody wants to see specific stuff, please comment here and ill try to make a special youtube video for you

heres my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATEEbyekPcywndZ6zHLDcQ

i will post new videos in this thread to keep you updated, heres a few good ones to start with!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If some, or all of these videos are updates for your vehicle build, be sure to post them in your build thread for your car:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/my-2g-dsm-second-build-this-ones-going-smoother.499369/

That way people can find all your updates (videos, text, mod list, photos, etc) in one central place - as opposed to having them in different threads here in the forum, on Youtube, on social media, etc. For the ones that are just random "how to" or educational, you can also post those in the Tech Articles sections here on the site, so that they're organized and indexed by category. This way people can find them in there when they browse and when they're searching.

If some, or all of these videos are updates for your vehicle build, be sure to post them in your build thread for your car:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/my-2g-dsm-second-build-this-ones-going-smoother.499369/

That way people can find all your updates (videos, text, mod list, photos, etc) in one central place - as opposed to having them in different threads here in the forum, on Youtube, on social media, etc. For the ones that are just random "how to" or educational, you can also post those in the Tech Articles sections here on the site, so that they're organized and indexed by category. This way people can find them in there when they browse and when they're searching.

yes all my build related videos are on my build thread on here, i figured ide make this thread specifically for my videos

pt 4. is here

manual steering rack pt 1.

manual steering rack pt. 2

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back