The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Subaru killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white eclipse 720.jpg
Subaru killer

View updates to this DSM profile...[/QUOTE]
Like that car name.

dam so thats where the tow hook mounts!

nice car. though!

Beautiful/Stunning car!

Needs a FMIC and ditch the tow hook unless you get towed non stop!
Nice shiny new FMIC would look badass!

Looks like a very very stiff ride, Doubt you could get a pinky finger in that wheel gap!
Have any rub issues?

To each their own, but I don't like the wheels/tires

Amazing work on detail thou! To see the STI/WRX's guys faces when you smoked em, that's priceless.

Good lord. Vote for best looking 2G of 2014. Also What are the wheel/tire specs if you feel up to sharing?

Good lord. Vote for best looking 2G of 2014. Also What are the wheel/tire specs if you feel up to sharing?
Thanx guys the rims are 18X9.5 with 25 offset and the tires are 215X30 series. The tires dont rub cause ive got some nice stiff coilover and accents the wide rims and beautiful round eclipse body. Ingalls rear camber kit maxed out at 3.0 degrees and the front camber maxed out at 2.0 degrees she runs beautiful. The tow hook reminds me of a bhrama bull nose ring LOL. Im gonna get couple of tshirt printed with my car at the back of the shirt and mitsubishi logo in the front. Im waiting for my ets short route intercooler and call it a day. For me its a lifestyle low and go,work on your car then cruise the weekends. I get some crazy stares till i blow by them they like dammmmmm.

Last edited:
The roads in my city are so crappy that coil overs are not even an option. It sucks. Even the best main streets are riddled with potholes and cracks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back