The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

stupid people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insurance?? maybe you need to start bringing a small dog everywhere with you? i would think someone wouldn't break into a car with a small dog in it :D

:rolleyes: um do you have an alarm? Or did they jsut cut the wire or whatever

That sucks big time -
Mill Creek sounds like such a nice place to.

Originally posted by MyEclipse5
:rolleyes: um do you have an alarm? Or did they jsut cut the wire or whatever

alarms are highly overrated, any knowledgeable thief can disable an alarm. besides, if someone wants something, an alarm isn't going to stop them

At least an alarm my get them to think twice about breaking into your car.

Only shitty alarms are overrated, out there. When ya get a good one that tells you when your car is being broken into, via a remote or pager, then you can do something about it.

He said he went out to show his friends his car, so I would guess he was at his house awake when it happened. If he had an alarm with a pager he could have went out there with his friends.

Where I used to work people without alarms would get ripped off and the ones with alarms got to keep their shit.

BlackViper

thats awful......yeah...thats all i wanted to say.:rolleyes:

you've got a good point about the pagers, those are really the only alarms that are worth anything. how often do you here an alarm go off in a parking lot and not think about it?

I don't know about you, but when I hear an alarm go off I look to see where it's coming from. Just because I would be pissed if somebody broke into my car, I would say something if I saw somebody's sh!t getting stolen....

That sux thou bro, I hope insurance covers it and they find those pricks.

this is why you keep a bat on u at all times, when that pagers goes off you run out there like a physco swinging the bat around cracking skulls hell yea. or you could use a sledgehammer or chair whatever fits you best. i like good ol brass knuckles, and maybe a small bat to throw at them. ####ies who still shit run when you start chasing em with a weapon, cuz they mostly punk ass kids who need a new system cuz its cool.

Please punctuate, capitalize, and don't skip English class. This isn't AIM or teenie chat.

Getting your car broken into does suck, though.

groovyracer said:
only 1.8 turbo?????? hahahahahahaha
Guess what man i ahve a 1.8 turbo ...fast as crap too ...have a jet head ported and polished stage 2 bowl and bleed runners bored exhuast and intake ports 5 angle job on the valves .2.0 crank turbo pistons . push rods its what the call a stroker 1.8 ..performance cam ...underdrive pulleys and injen intake .. 2 1/2 down pipe press 10 psi easly and smoke most 4g63's any day . I wouldn't put a valve bending 2.0 in my car ever. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2.0 pistons in a 4G37? Even if you bored the cylinder 500 thousanths. The distance between bores is smaller than the PISTON diameter.

There IS no underdrive pulley set that fits the 1.8

There IS no 2.0 crank for the 1.8 - the 1.8 crank barely clears the block.

Injen intake? On a 1.8? Riiiiiiiiight. That fits. :rolleyes:

Push rods - this is interesting. Mitsubishi makes NO PUSH ROD engines.

10 psi? I did that on stock pistons, stock rods.

You know, if you're gonna bullshit someone about your car... you should probably choose someone who DOESN'T know more about the motor than the f**king manufacturer.

- K

Wow, I'm glad I'm leaving the DSM community due to the anal retentive @$$'s who need to whine and b1tch everytime they're challenged by a moron who likes to get under peoples finger nails online. The fact that he said that was very sad, and a pathetic attempt at making himself look and sound like a 1.8 guru which he obviously isn't. But the fact you went out of your way to provide a thread which mocks his stupidity rather than using a simple pm to verbally 'bi*** slap' him is outrageously homosexual. I salute you sir, for your never ending crusade to push human homosexuality to the limits. :rolleyes: :thumbdown

1993eclipseGS said:
Another one bites the dust, cya later.. have fun.. dont come back :thumb:

whoa, for a minute i thought we were on dsmtalk instead of tuners when you made that remark. Dont listen to this a**hole, im leaving the dsm community too but plan on sticking around the forums for a while. I dont know why people are acting like jerks on tuners all of a sudden but its not the same tuners when i signed up 1.5 years ago. i guess the site is the one "biting the dust."

:rolleyes:

Ok, thanks for the warnings? This IS the internet. Expect stoopid noob ownings everywhere. Youll be back.

whos more anal, the person who wanted to make the stupid posting 1.8wanna-be turbo, moe-moe aware that he's an idiot, or the person who has to bi*** about the fighting....it's your eyes, don't like it, then stop reading it!!!!!!!!!!

Randomrage said:
:rolleyes:

Ok, thanks for the warnings? This IS the internet. Expect stoopid noob ownings everywhere. Youll be back.

Quit slapping down the word "own" or "ownage" in every thread you post in. And take a pic of your car without a person standing in front of it detracting from the beauty of the car.

dsmmyth said:
Quit slapping down the word "own" or "ownage" in every thread you post in. And take a pic of your car without a person standing in front of it detracting from the beauty of the car.

Um....no.

Anyone stupid enough to PM THE 4G37 GURU - with a load of crap like that deserves to have a thread dedicated to his lambastement, and have his flaming e-corpse paraded through the streets on display. If you find something "homosexual" about flaming some e-tarded troll who has zero posts, and signs up here to imediately PM someone with a load of BS about a non-existant car, then perhaps you're in need of a psychiatrist - normal people do not associate a sexual orientation with unrelated reading material. People who are obsessed with it do. I posted this for the purpose of amusement - at the joys of the common e-thug. If you're not amused move onto the next thread.

your all a bunch whining babies, dsmtuners does not need this bickering.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back