The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Stunt Road pics..LA needs more sun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4SpeedGSTee

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 25, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Not sure where else to post these, but a couple friends and I just got back from Stunt road off and near Malibu. Digital camera was useful..

Attachments

• 01all04 re re.jpg
    01all04 re re.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 161

Attachments

• 03eclipse03 re.jpg
    03eclipse03 re.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 155
And some other guy playing..along with the other 4 turbo'd porsche's that flew by we didn't get.

Attachments

• 06dsc00250 re.jpg
    06dsc00250 re.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 151
Originally posted by 4SpeedGSTee
And some other guy playing..along with the other 4 turbo'd porsche's that flew by we didn't get.

Geez sounds boring, there's a ferarri just sitting there waiting and you didnt WHY?
J/k Keep it at the tracks, esp. with those roads... Nice pics :thumb:

Hehe, thanks. Yah, my guess is the guy was test driving it or something, there was a little delay and a change of seating positions. Man..but I really wanna go back when it's lighter outside and you can actually see the ocean over it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back