The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Stuff for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane90gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2006
fresno, California
All local first. I may have a lot more for sale if I part out my car but here are a few things

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The breaks are from an evo. Rotors are new, pads are new I think? The calipers are used. Bolts to any 2g

Evo 3 intake manifold
And cyclone 1g manifold not pictured!

Make offers

Hi Shane, this is Thomas who is interested in you GSX front brakes. Your PM is full so I can not message you back. To answer you question I am definitely interested in the 2g ones but wanted to know what the difference is between the 1g and 2g for the price range difference. Is it the condition? Also, would you have pads and stainless steel brake lines that come with them too? Lastly, you mentioned if I wanted anything else and I do but it depends on what you have and if it will work on a 97 RS.

Thanks, Thomas

Hey guys, sorry for going MIA. Got a new phone... Had to reset password. So the manifold is still for sale. As well as just about everything. Im working on my GSX today. Good news so far. Going to check bearings and if it's good I'll put everything back together and post it for sale again. Unless I have people interested in me parting it out. Hit me up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back