The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Stuff for sale. SOLD IT ALL LAST NIGHT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle ben rice

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2007
Antioch, California
I have a 190 pump in the housing for the Galant 40 bucks. Was working when I took out of my car.

I have a J pipe with vacuum nipple installed. 5 bucks.

I have other piping with bead on ends all 5 bucks. Spend a few dollars I will give the rest to you. I also have the good clamps 1 dollar a piece, I have about ten of them.

All of this stuff was on my car last year. Local only, come pick it up, no shipping. this stuff works not junk. was on my car when I had the 16g. Now we rockin the 35r....

Other stuff for sale, call me 925-642-2092 Junius

Last edited:
Junius, I live in the city right next to you, in Pittsburg. I could use some spare parts.
Like the j-pipe, and other IC piping.
Maybe the pump.. LOL
I will text you tomorrow.
My name is Ricky

Hey, are these set up to run a front mount on a galant with a TD05? If so I NEED these. I'm picking up a Galant pretty soon and it comes with a stock setup and you know how much of a POS that thing is. I'ma big DSM guy and can build one from a paper clip and bubble gum like McGuyver but I need to check what angle I am going to attack this Galant. It'll be a DD but I want it to be a sneaky mofo. I'll use the DSM for shock and aw, but this little bastard is for embarrassing poseurs.

Is there any way you could possibly PM me with a list of Galant parts you might have FS, I'm currently in the market, Cash in hand.. Lemme know. Thanks!

654 correct? Saw your post on the Galant boards and I'm glad you aren't selling it any more!

Hey, are these set up to run a front mount on a galant with a TD05? If so I NEED these.

I was gonna pick them up but if its not that one you need, I can help! I DO have a td05 exit for a galant vr4! It is a stock style so it comes up and to the right (driver side of the car) It is hard piping too. I got it from Thomas from the sac-DSM boards, and I dont need it since I have a 2G. pm me if you want more info here or on sac-dsm. I figure I could help.. :thumb:

Very awesome bro! Thanks. When I get home from work Ill hit you up ASAP!

Hey, are these set up to run a front mount on a galant with a TD05? If so I NEED these. I'm picking up a Galant pretty soon and it comes with a stock setup and you know how much of a POS that thing is. I'ma big DSM guy and can build one from a paper clip and bubble gum like McGuyver but I need to check what angle I am going to attack this Galant. It'll be a DD but I want it to be a sneaky mofo. I'll use the DSM for shock and aw, but this little bastard is for embarrassing poseurs.

Is there any way you could possibly PM me with a list of Galant parts you might have FS, I'm currently in the market, Cash in hand.. Lemme know. Thanks!

654 correct? Saw your post on the Galant boards and I'm glad you aren't selling it any more !
oh its still for sale, I just gotta finish it. I will sell it for the right price, make me an offer. I want to move on. I just cant give it away. I got over 15gs in mods and upkeep on this car. I will drive it until somebody comes along that will appreciate the car and give me a fair price. until then I will continue to raise the bar on performance and looks. Right now im looking for evo 9 black seats, front and back they are nice.

Junius, I live in the city right next to you, in Pittsburg. I could use some spare parts.
Like the j-pipe, and other IC piping.
Maybe the pump.. LOL
I will text you tomorrow.
My name is Ricky
yea just call me I dont have text on my phone, 925-642-2092

oh its still for sale, I just gotta finish it. I will sell it for the right price, make me an offer. I want to move on. I just cant give it away. I got over 15gs in mods and upkeep on this car. I will drive it until somebody comes along that will appreciate the car and give me a fair price. until then I will continue to raise the bar on performance and looks. Right now im looking for evo 9 black seats, front and back they are nice.

yea just call me I dont have text on my phone, 925-642-2092

I think ya got my post a little off. I was more so asking what parts you have for sale so I can finish building my personal gvr4. I was hoping you had all your IC piping from the 16g and maybe other goodies too. Lemme know:thumb:

I think ya got my post a little off. I was more so asking what parts you have for sale so I can finish building my personal gvr4. I was hoping you had all your IC piping from the 16g and maybe other goodies too. Lemme know:thumb:
Yea I have some of it come over and check it out. Im home this weekend.

Any pics of what you got?

Anything Galant related thats FS, let me know. I'm in Sacramento, so if I drive to Antioch it'll be with cash in hand to pic some shitz up LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back