The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Stuck between setups

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GST Kidd

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2009
Pearlington, Mississippi
I can go the 16g route and have all supporting mods or jump on the holset wagon but will take me a couple of months to get all supporting mods including dsm link. Then theres the dated 20g. Im the type of person that gets power hungry real quick. This damn T25 is driving me crazy.

I'd vote 20g

Hell as I sit with my 20g I'm probably in the same territory as most of the people here with a 14b with the boost up. I just haven't turned my boost up or gotten a tune yet.

Soon as I do - I'll be running a very safe 300+whp tune. My actual potential is probably up in the 400+ range(aside from my tiny injectors)

I'd vote the 20g, you'd be able to work your way up and not have to worry about needing a bigger turbo for a long time.

What are you goals? A 16g will take you pretty far and it will be a whole different world than a t-25. My buddy has went 11's on a 16g and traps near 120mph on a sidemount and a safc on e85....

What are your goals for your car? What hp are you trying to reach. If this is a track car what kind of track do you plan on running it on (auto cross, road course, or Gulfport Dragway? Is this car a daily driver or a weekend warrior?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back