The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved 2G rear FWD struts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moronthr33

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 7, 2010
Aberdeen, Maryland
Ok so i was working on my shell today and noticed the my front struts were stock but the rear has coil overs.... weirdest thing. I figure ill just go down to the local junkyard and snag some rear struts. Im pretty sure their not going to have any turbo models there so ill most likely have to take them from a non turbo model. Id think they would be the same just checking on here to see if anyone could tell me if my idea is gonna work out or not.

Afaik springs are the same, but shocks are different (part# GS: MB948079 /part# GST: MB948090). Installation should be fine though. I've installed struts from a 4g63 and everything fits.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back