The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Strictly Import Motorsports Stock 6 bolt bottom end record Attempt!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZooLogix

Probationary Member
Oct 3, 2011
Portage, Michigan
Hello everyone this is mike from Strictly Import Motorsports and Zoologix ltd. Here is our Sponsored 1g gsx also sponsored by Fuel Injector Clinic. Chris the owner and Our hopes for this car are to obtain the stock 6 bolt bottom end record. Here is the parts list as of now:

HEAD-
-Kelford 272
-HKS Adjustable Cam Gears
-Gates Racing Kevlar Timing Belt
-SuperTech Dual Valve Springs
-SuperTech Ti Retainers & Locks
-SuperTech Nitrite Valves
-SIM Race Port & Polish
-Cometic Head gasket
-ARP Head Studs

ShortBlock-
-OEM Water Pump
-Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit
***STOCK Otherwise***

FUEL-
-Fuel Cell
-Walbro 400lph
-FIC 2150cc Injectors
-FIC Fuel Rail
-Aeromotive FPR
-SS Fuel Line
-E85

ENGINE MANAGEMENT-
-ECM Link v3 Full
-AEM Wideband
-Autometer Boost Guage,Oil Pressure

SUSPENSION/MISC-
-8 point Roll Cage
-D2 CoilOvers
-Prothane bushings

Bolt Ons-
-SIM Custom Twin Scroll Foward Facing Manifold
-Garrett GT3788r T4 Divided Turbo
-Tubular Front End
-Front Bumper Side Exit Exhaust
-TRE Stage 3 Trans
-Clutch Setup (Undecided)
-Rims & Tires (Undecided)
-Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer
-DEI Turbo Blanket

Here are some pics we snapped when it arrived,parts, and SIM tech Andy tearing it down.
PA091051.jpg

PA091061.jpg

PA091062.jpg

PA091065.jpg

PA091070.jpg

PA111072.jpg

PA111075.jpg

PA111081.jpg

PA021039.jpg

I am proud to be sponsored by SIM and FIC. John and Allen are amazing. I wanna thank the whole crew at SIM for what we hope to be a very promising car. Hope everyone enjoys the build I have several weeks of man hours put into this car as far as body wise. Thanks everyone and have a good day.

Chris

Gah I hate you. I love that color.

I'm assuming you're going for the stock 6 bolt horsepower record? Or are you going for some sort of 6 bolt 1/4 record. Sorry, I may be overthinking this LOL

That turbo looks to little haha.. jk. Good luck with you guys goals! What's the record btw? Why didn't you guys just go with a shep stg 4 instead?

What is the current SBE et in the 1/4 record? what are your hopes of an ET out of it, or is it just to beat it?

Good luck looks like it should be a fun project. I have a used qm twin disk is you need a clutch. Low mileage

We got the shell completely gutted, we will get pics up soon. We are finishing the head and deciding the front end situation. This is going to be a pretty crazy setup but we always love the challenge. Keep posted :)

Chris good luck man and all the guys involved with the build..i know how dedicated u are to this build im sure with all the love and knowledge you have for dsm's that you'll shatter that mark good luck man and also thanks for all your help with my current 1g build..keep me posted man

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back