The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Street/Strip *Project Stick* again :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love the build man, keep it up. Makes me wish even more that I had a nice garage to work in. I had to build my car in a parking lot LOL.

Also, where did you get that 3 gauge pod in the vent area. I have the one with 2 but would LOVE the 3 hole.

Thanks,

Adam

Love the build man, keep it up. Makes me wish even more that I had a nice garage to work in. I had to build my car in a parking lot LOL.

Also, where did you get that 3 gauge pod in the vent area. I have the one with 2 but would LOVE the 3 hole.

Thanks,

Adam

Bonehead, its crap. The gauge holes are to small and it really has no way (the way it was sent) to mount it

The what?? Hope you mean the belt. Ive never heard of the bearings going bad in an alternator.

I put the scope on it, its whats making the noise

Well been a while so theres whats been happening:
Been having major idle issues and everything I tried made it no differience. Trevor picked up the car today, installed SD and the car saw boost for the first time in years. While the cars there its getting a cage and what ever else we need to make it right.

I the mail seats, DSS drive shaft, SS brake lines, lugs.

At the powder coater, FD 16x8 rims

In the corner QTP 26x9.5x16

Great job guys. The valve cover turned out very nice.

Thanks, it was a fun side project. I was going to do the FD rims the same color, but the PO had them dipped in chrome and they pitted and peeling. So I picked a silver medal flake color. Ill try and post picture when they are done.
002-14.jpg

003-18.jpg

Well after one pull the car went lean and I need to replace the gas tank and pump :(. Pump is in the mail and I'll get the new/used tank Wednesday.

Well the car has a new name, the guys at the shop call her this, and I would agree
The picture said BEE-OTCH

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back