The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Street Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laserspeeddemon said:
Age-Sex-Race-Religion-Viewpoint(For/Against)
24-Yes, please- White/Pacific Islander-Christian Non-denomenational-For it.

Look up Operation: Street Legal. It was a military set-up event that once a month you can drag on the tarmac on the airbase.

Now, I get some street racing friends to go to a well maintained, exclusive road thats locked by key and fence. I even have law enforcement come out to monitor it. Its the best I can do to keep them off the streets with public traffic. Being that they are my friends, we are around each other alot. And my rule is, if I catch you street racing on public roads, you are no longer aloud to use it.

Out of 9 people only one has been kicked out. And he is on probation working his way back in.

That's what they've been trying to get going here at Vandenberg since late 2003, but it's still up in the air, I doubt they'll ever do it. We have this 3-mile long runway here (Was originally for the space shuttle...used in an episode of Monster Garage) & it rarely gets used, since we're Space Command. For some reason though they're not going for the idea..:|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back