The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

"Street Racing"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesonTSI-AWD

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 1, 2004
Grand Forks, North_Dakota
well guys, got picked up today for racing an 04 WRX in my New TSI AWD, made it little over 1 day with out getting cought haha, kind of a buzz kill...

But the good news is I Had him at the launch and into second! BAH HAHAHAAAA :talon:

Though technically thread on street racing are not against the rules, we do not condone street racing.

I'm glad you got picked up and hope you learn to take it to the track.

well guys, got picked up today for racing an 04 WRX in my New TSI AWD, made it little over 1 day with out getting cought haha, kind of a buzz kill...

But the good news is I Had him at the launch and into second! BAH HAHAHAAAA :talon:

Dude, did you just notice that L2R(The moderator) just locked your other thread??? This is the kind of stuff that gets people banned. Just thought I'd let you know and good day.

*note, work on what your are trying to say without the slang in there, it would sound so much better and make more sense.

dude, you only made it a day on tuners before you get banned! damn you are on a roll! :laugh: :thumbdown :thumbdown

Hey buddy, there was no need to repost this again. It's only going to get locked ONCE AGAIN, and more than likely your gonna be watched more closely now by the mods. Keep it up though, you might get a special ticket for the amusement park called "Bannville"

Yeah, that was cheesey

he is trying to keep this open by not saying street raceing
plz dont be an ass and get this one closed
he kinda changed the subject (he pm me about this kinda stuff and is staying off the word "street raceing")

Thanks for reporting it.

I locked your first one for a reason.

Don't post about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back