The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The level of entitlement of a kid to bid with his parents' money without permission is absolutely mind blowing to me, and then the audacity to complain that he's "stuck" with what is likely a decent and reliable truck - I'm just disgusted. I bet he didn't even pay for the truck either. I would never spend a dime of my parents' money without checking with them first, but to this kid it's nothing. What a loser.

The level of entitlement of a kid to bid with his parents' money without permission is absolutely mind blowing to me, and then the audacity to complain that he's "stuck" with what is likely a decent and reliable truck - I'm just disgusted. I bet he didn't even pay for the truck either. I would never spend a dime of my parents' money without checking with them first, but to this kid it's nothing. What a loser.

It's like I'm in the twilight zone. This is now the 2nd time a winner on BaT has flaked on me. The original winner expected me to meet him at 11pm at night for a cash deal for the car. When I refused and offered to meet at regular business hours or he had to get the car trailered to his country in Canada he refused. I don't get whats wrong with people. And now some 16yr old is bidding on a site with his parents money. I will not be putting the car up for a 3rd time. Everyone's gona think something is wrong with the car when it's these people that have screws loose. I'll try again next year.

Putting her away for the year. Really shocked I still have this. Thought for sure people would be chomping for this. Maybe next year
20231017_184003.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back