The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widgmaster

Supporting VIP
Aug 24, 2018
Sarnia, ON_Canada
I storm came through last night in Michigan USA and Southwestern Ontario Canada and this is what I woke up too ..A tree fell and took out my hood and windshield

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am afraid to claim this on my insurance .. You know how that goes.. I pay my deductible $500. and then my rates go up .. I can have the windshield replaced for $340. all in.. tax included so I may just pay for it myself. As far as the hood goes I could live with it for awhile until I have the money to get one from the wreckers ...I have called the City and told them that their tree damaged my truck and some one is going to call me back .. They better not say it was an act of God because I am a witness. He was no where near my truck... He was talking to me when this happened

At least it was the Dakota and not the Spyder Larry! We have those storms quite often here in the middle of the US.

So after many phone calls it all boils down to me paying to have the truck fixed.. Looks like i will be walking for awhile cause I don`t want to rack up miles on my Spyder...Does any one have a bicycle they can lend me ...ROFLROFLROFL

At least it was the Dakota and not the Spyder Larry! We have those storms quite often here in the middle of the US.
Yea I know about the storm`s they have In Kansas...What was that girls name with the little dog Toto. :D Thank God I still have my sense of humor....I just got to grin and bear it...

Dorothy was her name Larry ROFL
I am so glad that the Mitsu is ok, even though the Dodge took one for the team.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back