1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Stolen car please keep an eye out

Posted by turbokimmees, Aug 2, 2016

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. turbokimmees

turbokimmees Proven Member

Joined Oct 1, 2004
    Buffalo, New York
    Guys, most recently some low life have stolen my 97 GSX from my garage lastweek! If any one come across any add that come from buffalo,ny area please let me know. The car have lots of upgrade!
    Complete motor work wis Co piston .2 over eagle rod evo big16g and much more here is the pic of the car. Sorry can't write more since I'm at work and have to use my phone in a hurry. I'm very upset about this.

FB_IMG_1469969635571.jpg

FB_IMG_1470081791313.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  2. yohe71

yohe71 Probationary Member

Joined May 7, 2013
    Duncannon, Pennsylvania
    Sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I go to car show's around the Harrisburg PA area I'll keep n eye out for it down here.

3. jjw205

jjw205 Proven Member

Joined Aug 4, 2006
    Syracuse, New York
    I'll keep an eye out. I'm in Syracuse. Not much for sale around here as far as DSM parts go. So they will stand out for sure. People are unbelievably scummy.

2K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. 19gsx91

19gsx91 Proven Member

Joined Apr 20, 2011
    Walworth, New York

Street Build 3K  16

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    292 whp · 264 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  5. turbokimmees

Joined Oct 1, 2004
    Buffalo, New York
    NO... I called the police/detective many times and got no anwer.. ....waste of my tax money.:mad:

6. turbokimmees

Joined Oct 1, 2004
    Buffalo, New York
    NO ;(