The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stolen car please keep an eye out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbokimmees

Probationary Member
Oct 1, 2004
Buffalo, New_York
Guys, most recently some low life have stolen my 97 GSX from my garage lastweek! If any one come across any add that come from buffalo,ny area please let me know. The car have lots of upgrade!
Complete motor work wis Co piston .2 over eagle rod evo big16g and much more here is the pic of the car. Sorry can't write more since I'm at work and have to use my phone in a hurry. I'm very upset about this.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your car being stolen, I go to car show's around the Harrisburg PA area I'll keep n eye out for it down here.

I'll keep an eye out. I'm in Syracuse. Not much for sale around here as far as DSM parts go. So they will stand out for sure. People are unbelievably scummy.

NO... I called the police/detective many times and got no anwer.. ....waste of my tax money.:mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back