The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stolen car in Sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkhaab_94

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 1, 2009
sacramento, California
My brother in law's civic got stolen last night in front of my sister's house. The house is near the bel-air on fruitridge blvd (6231 Fruitridge Road, Sacramento, CA 95820)
I think the year is a 97. White Honda Civic EX with Si conversion. All stock. Si rims with some red paint on the lip. Not noticeable until you look at it up close. Black housing Headlights with JDM fog lights. Paint on hood where the grill is chipped. So its rusty there. It has holes on the trunk for a spoiler but it was never plugged. Interior: driver seat is from an integra and passenger seat is stock. Pioneer deck with bose speakers. White face overlays on the cluster. I don't have a picture of the car. I don't know the plates but I think the first couple of numbers is 5RYN. I think that's it. Please let me know if you see a civic with this description. Thank you very much!

^Haha, Thanks. We did file a report, but they found it a couple days later. I just forgot to update this thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back