The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

stock talon prices and ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurnUpTheBoost8

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2005
naperville, Illinois
ok well my buddy has a lil ole saturn and its gone to shit. my other friend got a evo so we are all into tuners now. and he found one that we are goin to get this saturday ( 80 % ) sure hes gettin it saturday. but his dad was talkn to insurance and they need like an idea of what a stock 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD price would be.so what do you all think the price range from on a stock one with around 110,000 miles. the one he is looking at has big16g turbo , starion front mount. and a bunch of other stuff. but i guess the insurance dude just needs a idea of what a stock one would be to compare a price to for him to pay illinois state tax or whatever it is like when you buy a car and there is a tax. so if you all could really help me out on what you think. and if you could post some ads of stock ones. ill be lookin tonight too but i just need a bunch for like a range. thanks guys a bunch!

- Ryan ( Chi-DSM Films Producer) :talon: :laser: :dsm:

why would a insurance company want to know how much the car is. all the vehicals i owned the never asked me how much my car was :confused:

full coverage on my 94 awd was 140 a month

in comparision my ae86 corolla is 30 a month and my 2000 2.5rs subaru is a little over 200 a month and my 97 corolla is about 100.

that is through allstate... my record is clean in 5 days from my only icket 3 years ago on jan 17th... and then multiple car discount, im married, anyways good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back