The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

stock part help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEO92-TSI

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2003
FloridaUS
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

thats my engine ugly i know i need some help with 3 things

1. the water return pipe with the blue arrow where can i get a new one the previous owner fixed everything with jb weld so its ugly and leaking

2. the orange line from the oil filter housing is it spose to go somewhere? or is it spose to be capped off where i circled?

3. how the heck do i remove the turbo coolent retun line from the collent retun line Ive tried the liquid wrench for 4 days trying to loosen it up and all im doing is stripping the bolt....or should i leave it on to make installation easier later

any help please ive posted the second question b4 and know one will answer it has to be common cause ive seen other cars with it

thx for the info but the line im refering to isnt the one for the turbo,it comes from the oil filter almost like an oil cooler ill check dsm trader for the other part though thx

anyother help these are the few things keeping me from getting my car going any help is appreciated

also is tere anyother name for the pipe other than crossover pipe?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back