The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G stock oem 96 talon body parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantsi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2004
N/A, South_Dakota
hello, i am fairly new to dsmtuners... i did a search and most of the results were 'oem 97-99 conversion' or 'wing/body kit' posts... i used keywords such as 'oem talon bumper, oem talon fender, talon oem, oem talon parts'

i am a new owner to a 96 talon tsi and when i bought it from the dealership there was a dent in the driver side fender and a long scratch, almost looked carved in on the front bumper on the driver side...

im looking to restore these parts to my talon, im not looking to do a eclipse conversion... i am also wondering how much these will go for...

thanks in advance

look around ebay or dsmtrader.com lots of people are selling 95-96 Talon bumpers. FYI : 95 and 96 Talon bumpers are the same, and 97-98 bumpers look different, but they will both fit your car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back