The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Stock intake pipe ports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know the larger of the 2 does for sure. The smaller one might, it's been so long since I dealt with those so I'm not 100% positive on the one that has the bolt in it. The tiny one should go to the wastegate solenoid I think.

Three ports plus the BOV pipe. What I remember is the Evap Purge, PCV from rocker cover, and vent from the boost control solenoid?

I did a quick look for a diagram in the FSM but didn't find a good one.

Three ports plus the BOV pipe. What I remember is the Evap Purge, PCV from rocker cover, and vent from the boost control solenoid?

I did a quick look for a diagram in the FSM but didn't find a good one.
That's what those three ports are for on a 1G but I'm not completely certain with a 2G car. It sounds right though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back