The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Question on stock Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just go to edit on one of your posts and say delete.

There is not enough clearance for a 3 inch exhaust to go over the axel, plus it can't bend well enough to go over it either.

VelocitàPaola said:
VFAQ is wrong, the stock exhaust size is 2 1/4".

This is what I though. I measured it my self a while back with a dial caliper. Any how There is enough room to go over the axle on a 2wd as long as you are using premade bends and fabing them togather however on a AWD there isn't enough because of the rearend and axles and all. My 3" is under the tank straight back from the DP and duck below tank and axle with like a 12 Deg. bend to send it out the hole for the factory exhaust exits. That thing is as straight as it goes the only bends i have is that one and the 90Deg on the DP.

I have a question. It is quick and probably really easy to answer, but I couldn't find anything confirming it. So here it goes.

I am currently rounding up a full 2g AWD exhaust from the O2 back. I have these parts:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Plus

Equaling

Now to complete it I need these two:

Correct? All in all creating a full AWD exhaust. Thanks for any replies.

Yep, you just need a downpipe. For what your going to spend on a stock you can definatly get a megan from eBay and the adaptor to fit the stock cat back for about the same. I would look into it!

Yep, you just need a downpipe. For what your going to spend on a stock you can definatly get a megan from eBay and the adaptor to fit the stock cat back for about the same. I would look into it!

No, I'm going back to stock for a bit to pass some state thing that most of you guys don't have to do. And I already have a lead on the 2 to borrow so I am set pretty much. Thanks you guys for confirming what I thought :thumb:.

any one know i wanna use it on another car and i need to know size :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back