The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Stock DSM injector deadtimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsx_Parker

Probationary Member
Oct 31, 2018
Portland, Oregon
So I had evo 8 injectors tuned to my car by english racing, I swapped them out for some 850cc injectors and now in the process of trying to set them up properly. They have been acting up and it is running rich. I've read about dsmers switching from evo 8 injectors and having the same problem, they fixed it by setting the injector deadtime voltage back to stock and other minor adjustments. What I can't find is the stock injector deadtime voltage, and since I didn't tune the evo 8 injectors myself I never saw what they were. Anyone know what I should set my voltage | usecs table in ecmlink at for 850cc or stock values?

Sad, I've seen you ask this question in two threads and no one is giving you the answer. I pulled an old log for you

7v 2295
9v 1260
12v 915
14v 690
16v 555
19v 495

Good luck with your tuning on those injectors. You will get it.

Hey thank you I appreciate it. I know no one wants to help the noobie but I’m young and trying to learn. Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back